COVID-19 Resources & FAQ
COVID-19 INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Know Before You Go!
Similar to how frequently you check the weather forecast in the winter,
before traveling to Mammoth this season,
check to ensure you’re familiar with current policies and procedures, as they are subject to change.
Here are the Current COVID Industry Guidelines that The Sierra Nevada Resort and Spa are adhering too
MASKS ARE REQUIRED THROUGHOUT ALL PUBLIC AREAS ON OUR PROPERTY
As the guidelines provided by Mono County and for the safety of our guests and our employees, we will not be entering your room during your stay. We have enhanced guestroom cleaning and sanitation protocols in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and health Officials.
Daily room stay-over service has been suspended. Should you require additional supplies please contact the front desk between 9:00am and 5:00pm by pressing “0” on your hotel room phone
Please do not leave anything outside your door to be picked up (trash, dirty towels etc) unless you have arranged it with the Front Desk.
We ask that you follow the state and county regulations and guidance and wear a face covering in all public areas and maintain appropriate physical distancing of 6 feet for your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our other guests and staff.
All guests are to be advise to secure a reservation prior to travel to Mono County / Mammoth Lakes.
All reservations and stays are to only include members of a single household/living unit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Mammoth Mountain Open? Yes, Mammoth Mountain is currently open. Please Visit their website for additional Information https://www.mammothmountain.com/
2. How do I get a Lift Ticket? Please call 800-MAMMOTH and visit their website for ticket information (link above) We highly reccomend purchasing an IKON or SESSIONS Pass as they are not requiring reservations for Pass holders at this moment. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCED AS THERE IS A LIMITED AMOUNT SOLD PER DAY.
3. Can we dine inside? We are currently in the ORANGE Tier. Dinning is allowed INSIDE. Outdoor and take out is available throughout town.
4. Do you have roll away beds or Cribs? We do not offer roll away beds or cribs. Occupancy for a room with a king bed is 2 people max, with 2 beds, is 4 people max.
5. What is the hotel cancellation Policy? Our cancellation policy is : $35 cancellation fee prior to 7 days of arrival, within 7 days of arrival it is the first night deposit. Day of cancellation is a fee of the full reserved stay. If you need to cancel, we suggest moving your dates to a later date at no fee (with exception of price difference of room).
6. Do you allow pets? We allow dogs, it is a $25 per night, per dog pet fee. No more than two dogs per room please. If you do not register them at teh front desk, there is an additional fee.
7. Is there a resort fee? There is a $25 nightly resort fee per room.
8. Please check road conditions prior to coming to see if you will require chains (HWY 395 and 203). It is recommended to have chains that fit your tires in your car if there is an anticipated storm.
9. Refunds will no be issued for closed roads (Tioga Pass Hwy 120) Please check the road conditions / routes prior to your stay as some roads are seasonlly closed and there are alternative routes.
10. Our Pool is still closed
11. Jacuzzi is open on a first come first reservation system.
Before travelling away from your community, consider these questions from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) travel guidance:
Is coronavirus spreading where you are traveling?
Are you or those you are traveling with more likely to get very sick from coronavirus?
Will you be able to keep 6 feet of physical distance from others during or after your trip?
If you do travel, take steps to keep everyone safe like wearing a face covering, keeping 6 feet of physical distance from those not in your household, and washing your hands frequently.
Executive Order N-33-20 applies shall continue to apply within Mono County until rescinded or revoked by the Governor.
Copies of this Order shall promptly be posted on the County of Mono’s Public Health Department’s website (monohealth.com) and provided to any member of the public requesting a copy of this Order.
JIMMY'S TAVERNA | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
RAFTERS | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
RED LANTERN | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE