Resort Fireplace Suites
Our Fireplace Suites are the luxurious way to spend quiet, peaceful evenings in Mammoth Lakes within spacious fireplace-warmed rooms.
Our newly remodeled Fireplace Suites feature residential-style furnishings and fixtures. With accommodations like these, you'll be torn between the abundant outside activities in Mammoth and lounging in your elegant room. Our spacious lodging suites give you and your family plenty of room to relax.
Please keep in mind, due to CDC and Mono County Health Department mandated guidelines, daily room stay over service has been suspended, and we will not be entering your room during your stay. Should you require additional supplies, please contact the front desk.
All 15 of our luxury suites include:
- Gas fireplace, LCD flat-screen TV
- Resort-style kitchen complete with granite countertops, half-refrigerator, microwave and two burner electric cook top (china, glassware and silverware provided and currently restrained in the cabinets to assure they have not been touched since sanitizing for the safety for each of our guests and can opened at the guests leisure)
- Robes, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Heater/air conditioner, portable humidifier
- King-sized, pillow-top bed and desk
- Full bath featuring deep soaking tub and free-standing shower with dual heads
- Dinette table and chairs
- Twin leather chairs
- Heated bathroom floor, heated and lighted toilet seat
- 560 square feet
- Suites can be connected with a Deluxe Queen room for families (based upon availability)
**All rooms have a $25 per night resort fee
Dogs up to 100 lbs are welcome for an additional cleaning fee of $25 per dog, per day. We do have a 2 dog maximum per room. Additional charges may be incurred due to damage or disturbance. Pets are not allowed in the rooms unattended. All pet waste must be cleaned up.