For the finest mountain suites in Mammoth Lakes, California you will want to stay in one of our handsome, newly remodeled Chalets.
All rooms have a $25 per night resort fee.
Located on property at The Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa, these spacious, bi-level townhomes provide views of Mammoth Mountain and the surrounding area. Complete with all the services and amenities you deserve in a resort, our Chalets offer the space and solitude of a mountain home, providing the perfect accommodations for your family vacation and a great alternative to typical condo rentals. Need more room? Our chalets connect, giving access to two kitchens, two fireplaces, six bedrooms and mountains of fun! Please keep in mind, due to CDC and Mono County Health Department mandated guidelines, daily room stay over service has been suspended, should you require additional supplies, please contact the front desk.
Each of our cozy, mountain lodge Chalets feature:
- Upper- story picture windows, sliding doors and blackout window treatments
- Resort-style kitchen with butcher-block countertop, full-sized refrigerator, 4 burner electric range and oven, microwave and dishwasher. China, glassware, cookware and silverware for eight are provided and restrained in a cabinet to reasure our guests that all items have been sanitized and not touched since santizing.
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46” LCD flat-screen TV and queen-sized sleeper sofa
- Dining area for 6-8 people
- Robes, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, in room safe, portable humidifier
- Upstairs Master Bedroom with king-sized, pillow-top bed and LCD flat-screen TV
- Two additional downstairs bedrooms with king-sized, pillow-top bed or 2 full beds with LCD flat-screen TV, half fridge, coffeemaker.
- Three full baths with granite counter tops, marble tub/shower
- 1,309 square feet
- Accommodates 8-10 people
All rooms have a $15 per night resort fee.