COVID-19 INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Know Before You Go!
Similar to how frequently you check the weather forecast in the winter,
before traveling to Mammoth this season,
check to ensure you’re familiar with current policies and procedures, as they are subject to change.
Here are the Current COVID Industry Guidelines that The Sierra Nevada Resort and Spa are adhering too
MASKS ARE REQUIRED THROUGHOUT ALL PUBLIC AREAS ON OUR PROPERTY
As the guidelines provided by Mono County and for the safety of our guests and our employees, we will not be entering your room during your stay. We have enhanced guestroom cleaning and sanitation protocols in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and health Officials.
Daily room stay-over service has been suspended. Should you require additional supplies please contact the front desk during out operating hours, listed on the welcome sheet provided upon check in, by pressing “0” on your hotel room phone
Please do not leave anything outside your door to be picked up (trash, dirty towels etc) unless you have arranged it with the Front Desk.
We ask that you follow the state and county regulations and guidance and wear a face covering in all public areas and maintain appropriate physical distancing of 6 feet for your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our other guests and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Mammoth Mountain Open? Mammoth Mountain is currently closed for Summer Activites. Please Visit their website for additional Information https://www.mammothmountain.com/
2. How do I get a Lift Ticket? Please call 800-MAMMOTH and visit their website for ticket information (link above)
3. Can we dine inside? Dinning is allowed INSIDE. Outdoor and take out is available throughout town.
4. Do you have roll away beds or Cribs? We do not offer roll away beds or cribs. Occupancy for a room with a king bed is 2 people max, with 2 beds, is 4 people max.
5. What is the hotel cancellation Policy? Our cancellation policy is : $35 cancellation fee prior to 7 days of arrival, within 7 days of arrival it is the first night deposit. Day of cancellation is a fee of the full reserved stay. If you need to cancel, we suggest moving your dates to a later date at no fee (with exception of price difference of room).
6. Do you allow pets? We allow DOGS, it is a $40 per night, per dog pet fee. No more than two dogs per room please. If you do not register them at the front desk, there is an additional fee.
7. Is there a resort fee? There is a $25 nightly resort fee per room.
8. Please check road conditions prior to coming to see especially if you are trying to Travel to Yosemite National Park (reservations required) or During WInter months, if there is any chain restrictions.
9. Refunds will no be issued for closed roads (Tioga Pass Hwy 120) Please check the road conditions / routes prior to your stay as some roads are seasonlly closed and there are alternative routes.
10. Our Pool, Jacuzzi and Mini Golf are OPEN!
JIMMY'S TAVERNA | OPEN WEDNESDAYS THROUGH SUNDAYS 5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
RAFTERS | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
RED LANTERN | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE